Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Got Spammed By Google – Now The Work from Muscle Car Information Is Gone

I used to have a blog on this site called http://american-muscle.blogsopot.com , after a number of years google remove the blog, saying that their spam-bot had declared my blog spam. I have never in my life spammed a blog, or as they say splogged.

I had hundreds of articles on that blog, which now just seem to be gone. I have been working for two weeks to get my blog back on line, to no avail. I write articles on classic cars, muscle cars, and the restoration of them, this was a popular blog until now.

It has fallen out of the search engines, google was the first to start letting it drop. I could understand this if my blog was spam, I would even expect it to happen, but I followed the rules. It takes a long time, and a lot of work to get these blogs to rank on the first page of the major search engines.

Well it's all gone now, I guess I just have to start from scratch again. So for all of you that were used to reading my blog at http://american-muscle.blogspot.com I hope you find this one to be just as good. I will try to cover most subjects related to classic cars, and muscle cars.

Thank You
David C. Atkin

No comments:

Post a Comment